Sunday, 6 April 2008

I just wanted to say

Forwarded email I received, to share:

"If tomorrow, I should never wake up, I wanted to say
I'm sorry.

I'm sorry for what I have done and what I haven't done.
& I could have done more, I should have done more.

If I harmed you, yelled at you, ignored you,
sorry.

If tomorrow, I should never wake up, I wanted to say
thank you.

If me and you were the best of friends,
thank you for always being there.

If me and you only talked once in a while and didn't
go to the same parties and were....not good friends:
thank you for not humbling me.

You are not perfect, and I am not either,
but thank you for having a part in my life.

If tomorrow, I should never wake up, I wanted to say
everything I never had time to."

No comments: